Studio Jas – Jeroen Jas
Meeting the people above, who were so kind to write a quote for me, made me who I am.
My name is Jeroen Jas and I’m an independent graphic designer. I’m challenging the traditional divide between advertising and design. Not because I want to be different, but because I want to create better. To create more effectively. To create the best solutions. Design solutions to give people that extra special feeling.
Whether working on paper or on-screen, I function as a total brand facilitator. I do this by combining ‘old-fashioned’ values – quality, reliability and flexibility – with the unique ability to react quickly and cost-efficiently. No unnecessary middlemen, no inflated egos, no excuses. I refuse to acknowledge a signature style, because my total focus is on refining and evolving yours.
Not just creating the best designs but the best solutions
- OWNER & DESIGNING SOLUTIONS DIRECTORStudio Jas – 2001-Present
- SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERStudio Edelkoort, Paris – 1999-2001
- SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERWorld Studio, New York – 1998
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERStudio Anthon Beeke, Amsterdam – 1997-1998
- FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNERAmsterdam – 1995-1996
- JUIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERStudio Dumbar, The Hague – 1992-1994
- EDUCATIONSt. Joost, Academy of Fine Arts, Breda – 1989-1992